Would you like to add your business logo to your products? TheMakerShoppe can help! We can add your design directly to the press to continue marketing to your customers long after the packaging is gone. Since the other side of the bar is smooth, your customer will be able to display your product as desired.
• Made to order in a random color
• Processing time (from order placed to shipping) for this mold is 1-2 weeks
• Specified in listing options
• Sized from the farthest point at the left to the farthest point to the right (see pictures for details)
• Measurements are always taken from the inside lip/edge
• Available to be 3D Printed with Standard.
Our standard materials are basic plastics, such as PLA. Standard is heat sensitive, must be hand washed in cool water, cannot soak in any liquids, and may need to be sanded smooth over time. You may need to add a mold release product (cyclomethicone, isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol, etc) to the mold to help cleanly remove your mixture.
• Available to be 3D Printed with Professional.
Professional materials are made from engineering grade materials, such as ABS, Polycarbonate, or other composites. Professional has a high heat resistance, can be washed in the top rack of your dishwasher, is very lightweight, and should not need any additional sanding. It is extremely rare to need to add a mold release product to cleanly remove your mixture from a Professional mold. This is a part of our Professional Series of products.
• This is a manual, hand press and not recommended for a pneumatic/electric press. Please contact TheMakerShoppe if you would like molds for a pneumatic/electric press.
---- CUSTOMIZATION ---
What is the best format to send your logo?
The best format for your logo is AI or SVG, followed by PNG. We are able to accept other formats, but it may increase the processing time.
How can a logo by sent to our shop?
Please send your logo file directly to email@example.com.